It’s “Bracket Time, Baby!” Here at Gontram Architecture, we are again hosting our annual NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Pool!
The Tournament provides a much-needed release, distraction and yes, madness. Yeah, we know the stats about wasted time, lost productivity, yada yada. Everyone should just have fun once in a while.
That said, we renew our open invitation to enter your picks on Gontram Architecture’s Annual NCAA Basketball Pool. Gontram Architecture’s version of the traditional office pool is unique.
Our Pool is FREE – no money, no trouble with the authorities.
It’s open to anyone. (We don’t encourage folks under 18 yrs old to play, but we don’t object either.) Two years ago, 6 of the top 10 finishers were still in elementary school!
We have great prizes from great sponsors:
- Apple Watch from Atlantec Engineers
- Tablet computer from C.E. Ham Electric
- Tablet computer from Gontram Architecture
- $100 Amazon Gift Card from Harris Structural Design.
- $100 Gift Card for Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse from Floorscape NC, Inc.
- Apple iPod Shuffle from Ten Penny Construction, Inc.
- NCAA Flags from WindDesigns – The Flag Shop.
- T-shirts from Gontram Architecture
- Horse’s Butt trophy for Last Place
It doesn’t even matter if you know anything about college basketball – trust me, it doesn’t. In fact, an average amount of knowledge seems to be a hinderance as I have not even SNIFFED a prize position in the history of the Pool.
Register by going to our sign-up page. (This year, you must register in order to participate – sorry for the additional step, but with well over a thousand contestants, this helps manage the “madness.”) Then, log on between 8:00 pm, Sunday March 15th (Selection Sunday) and 11:00 am, Thursday, March 19th and make your picks. And, you too, can become a little less productive for a couple of days in March.
One entry per person, please.