It’s been a while since we’ve posted anything here, that’s obvious. The last blog post is entitled: “Gontram Architecture’s NCAA Pool – It’s All Over” Who won the Tournament anyway? Can’t remember.
Anyway, we’re back at this blog thing and plan to bring some educational and sometimes nonsensical content to those interested enough to click and read.
Some articles coming up:
- Accessibility Code changes everyone should know.
- The pro’s and con’s of Architect-led Design-Build, and why you should consider it.
- International Green Construction Code: Codified sustainability a good thing?
- Maintenance Requirements for Fire Protection Systems – What you should know as a Building Owner or Tenant.
- Single-family Residential sprinklers may soon be required by Code.
Additionally, if you have a burning question that you would like answered, we’d be happy to research it for you and post it here. We welcome your suggestions.