Maybe it’s everything else going on (the economy, oil prices, Charlie Sheen, etc.), but it feels like the Tournament has snuck up on me this year. Nevertheless, at Gontram Architecture, we are again ready to host our annual NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Pool!
The Tournament provides much-needed release, distraction and yes, madness. Yeah, we know the stats about wasted time, lost productivity, yada yada. Everyone should just have fun once in a while.
That said, we renew our open invitation to enter your picks on Gontram Architecture’s Annual NCAA Basketball Pool. Gontram Architecture’s version of the traditional office pool is unique:
- Our Pool is FREE – no money, no trouble with the authorities.
- It’s open to (almost) anyone. (We don’t encourage folks under 18 yrs old to play, but we don’t object either.)
- We have great prizes from great sponsors:
- Apple iPad from Atlantec Engineers
- Apple iPod Touch from C.E. Ham Electric
- Apple iPod Nano from Harris Structural Design.
- $100 Dicks Sporting Goods Gift Card from Floorscape NC, Inc.
- Apple iPod Shuffle from Gontram Architecture and G5 Design-Build
- NCAA Flags from WindDesigns – The Flag Shop.
- T-shirts from Gontram Architecture
- Horse’s Butt trophy for Last Place
It doesn’t even matter if you know anything about college basketball – trust me, it doesn’t. In fact, an average amount of knowledge seems to be a hinderance as I have not even SNIFFED a prize position in the history of the Pool.
So, log on between 8:00 pm, Sunday March 13th (Selection Sunday) and 11:00 am, Thursday, March 17th and make your picks. And, you too, can become a little less productive for the next few weeks.
One entry per person, please.