The Tournament provides a much-needed release, distraction and yes, madness. Yeah, we know the stats about wasted time, lost productivity, yada yada. Everyone should just have fun once in a while.
That said, we renew our open invitation to enter your picks on Gontram Architecture’s Annual NCAA Basketball Pool. Gontram Architecture’s version of the traditional office pool is unique:
- Our Pool is FREE – no money, no trouble with the authorities.
- It’s open to anyone. (We don’t encourage folks under 18 yrs old to play, but we don’t object either.) Two years ago, 6 of the top 10 finishers were still in elementary school!
- We have great prizes from great sponsors, including tablets for the top 3 finishers:
- Apple iPad from C.E. Ham Electric
- Kindle Fire HD from Atlantec Engineers
- Google Nexus 7 from Gontram Architecture and G5 Design-Build
- Apple iPod Nano from Ten Penny Construction, Inc.
- Bosch laser distance measurer from Floorscape NC, Inc.
- Apple TV from Harris Structural Design.
- NCAA Flags from WindDesigns – The Flag Shop.
- T-shirts from Gontram Architecture
- Horse’s Butt trophy for Last Place
It doesn’t even matter if you know anything about college basketball – trust me, it doesn’t. In fact, an average amount of knowledge seems to be a hinderance as I have not even SNIFFED a prize position in the history of the Pool.
So, log on between 8:00 pm, Sunday March 17th (Selection Sunday) and 11:00 am, Thursday, March 21st and make your picks. And, you too, can become a little less productive for the next few weeks.
One entry per person, please.