In Gontram Architecture’s annual NCAA Pick ‘Em Pool, Daniel King takes 1st place in the Pool with 121 points and an impressive 84% pick percentage. He did pick all of the BCS Bowl Games correctly, scoring massive points for those picks. (That’s the intent in our point scoring system – reward those for picking the correct winner in the games that mattered the most.)
Dale Kitchen takes home the horse’s butt trophy for last place. With a 38% pick percentage, he found himself in the basement.
Review the results by visiting our page and clicking on various reports. You can see bowl game results, tourney scoring, review your picks (as well as other competitors’), and more.
A special thanks to our sponsors who donated various prizes:
- 1st Place: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 compliments of G5 Design-Build
- 2nd Place: Apple TV compliments of Harris Structural Design
- 3rd Place: Full-size flag of your favorite Division I university (subject to availability) from WindDesigns – The Flag Shop**.
- 4th Place: Garden-size flag of your favorite Division I university (subject to availability) from WindDesigns – The Flag Shop**.
- 5th Place: T-shirt compliments of G5 Design-Build
- Last Place: Horse Butt Bobblehead Trophy compliments of Gontram Architecture
** Prize Note: WindDesigns – The Flag Shop is a premier, locally owned flag center for decorative flags. If you’re in the market for a decorative flag, please visit their website.
*** Collegiate flags limited to availability. Not all Division I schools are available. NC State, of course, is available.