And we’re off! Gontram Architecture’s 17th Annual NCAA Basketball Pool is underway! 1,137 participants this year vying for a tablet computer with a few daring souls intentionally throwing their brackets in the river trying to win the horse’s butt bobblehead for Last Place. Fat chance!
Gontram Architecture’s version of the traditional office pool is unique:
- Our Pool is FREE – no money, no trouble with the authorities.
- It’s open to anyone. (We don’t encourage folks under 18 yrs old to play, but we don’t object either.) Two years ago, 6 of the top 10 finishers were still in elementary school!
- While we are NOT giving away $1 Billion for the perfect bracket, we do have great prizes from great sponsors, including tablets for the top 3 finishers:
- Microsoft Surface RT from Atlantec Engineers
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.0 from C.E. Ham Electric
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 from Gontram Architecture and G5 Design-Build
- Roku3 from Harris Structural Design.
- $100 Gift Card for Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse from Floorscape NC, Inc.
- Apple iPod Shuffle from Ten Penny Construction, Inc.
- NCAA Flags from WindDesigns – The Flag Shop.
- T-shirts from Gontram Architecture
- Horse’s Butt trophy for Last Place